Latest News & Events
3 day Visual Merchandising Course
7th, 8th and 9th March 2017
The Learning Shop Training and Recruitment Specialist
The Learning Shop is a unique partnership between the Department For Work and Pensions, North Kent College and Bluewater. Established in 1999 and focusing on employability within the local community, The Learning Shop specialises in retail and offers many services including:
- The official site for retail and catering jobs in Bluewater
- Visual Merchandising in Modern Retail
- C.V Writing Support and Guidance
- Support with Interview Techniques – first impressions, communication
- Pre-Employment training courses – teamwork, communication, interview techniques etc.
- Customer Service Training – customer types, special requirements, dealing with problems and complaints
- Bespoke Training – we can write a programme specifically for you; providing tailored training to your employees
- Bridging the Gap – This is a tailored programme for young adults preparing them for employment. Content includes School VS Work, Misconduct, Gross Misconduct, C.V Writing, Interview Techniques, Identifying Expectations, Time Keeping, Communication, Customer Types, Career Paths, Personal Strenths and Weaknesses, Team Work, Personal Effectiveness, and an Introduction to Employment.