Visual Merchandising in Modern Retail
3-day course starts 28th November
What is Visual Merchandising?
Visual Merchandising is the art of presentation which puts the merchandise into focus, our course will help you to build your knowledge, experience as well as your portfolio encouraging you to think creatively and commercially when working in retail space.
- The history of Visual Merchandising
- Windows and brand identity
- The importance of sightlines in Visual Merchandising
- Product adjacencies within Visual Merchandising
- Improving sales through utilising company reports within Visual Merchandising
- In store VM
- Selling Space
- Window Displays
- Principles of Design
- Colour Blocking
- VM Calendars
- Window Analysis