Preparation, making the correct first impression and being confident in selling yourself are key factors to succeeding at interviews. The Learning Shop can maximise your effectiveness at interviews with our Interview Technique training!
Our interview techniques workshop is written in consultation with companies in the retail industry and delivered by sector professionals, giving you honest and accurate advice. You will learn techniques to control interview nerves, key preparation techniques to help to perform to your strengths and the importance of creating a good first impression. You will be able to ask and answer convincing interview questions and prepare yourself for different styles of interview including one to one and group interviews. We also focus on how by going the extra mile you can really stand out throughout the interview process.
- Learn techniques to control interview nerves
- Understand the importance of creating a good first impression
- Key preparation techniques to help you perform to your strengths
- Be able to ask and answer convincing interview questions
- What questions you may be asked
- Group Interviews and what to expect
- Practical interviews and what to expect
- Panel interviews and what to expect